- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the vegetables and garlic and gently fry for 10 minutes until starting to soften and colour.
- Add the minced beef, increase the heat and cook for 5 minutes until browned.
- Add the passata, stock, herbs and black pepper.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes then add the pasta shapes and cook for approximately 10 minutes until the pasta is cooked. Add more stock if too thick.
- Serve sprinkled with cheese and chunky wholemeal bread.
Welsh Beef bolognese pasta soup
- Prep time 20 mins
- Cook time 35 mins
- Serves 4