1 hrs 5 mins
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 180°C fan / Gas 6.
- Dry fry the lean minced beef until brown. Add the onion, garlic, celery, and fry until softened. Add the remaining ingredients, stir, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- To make the cheese sauce, melt the butter in a pan, adding the flour and stirring well for about a minute. Slowly add the milk and bring to boil. Add the mustard and taking the pan off the heat, add 75g of the cheese.
- In an ovenproof dish layer the mince mixture with lasagne sheets, creating 3-4 layers. Top with the cheese sauce, sprinkling the remaining cheese on top.
- Place in the oven on the middle shelf for 45 minutes until the pasta is soft and the cheese is golden brown.