- Preheat the oven to 200˚C / 180˚C Fan / Gas 6.
- In a large bowl, whisk all the marinade ingredients together then add the chops. Stir to ensure the chops are coated in the marinade. Leave for 30 minutes, if possible.
- Place the chops and vegetables in a tray, add the garlic and thyme and brush them with a little oil or the marinade.
- Place in the oven and cook for approximately 20 – 25 minutes until the chops are cooked to your liking (if cooking longer, remove the broccoli and tomatoes).
- Serving suggestion: boiled potatoes or wholegrain rice.
Caramelised Welsh Lamb chops and roasted veg traybake
- Prep time 20 mins
- Cook time 25 mins
- Serves 4