Welsh Lamb, Tomato, Basil and Goats Cheese Tart
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 6, 200°C, 400°F.
- Roll our pastry on a lightly floured surface. To create a rectangle about 20 x 30cm. Using a knife score a border about 2cm from the edge.
- Mix together lamb mince, onion, tomatoes, leeks, basil and seasoning.
- Scatter the mixture over the pastry base and top with goat cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes until filling is cooked and pastry golden.
- Serve cut into wedges as a lunch with large pile of mixed salad leaves.