Welsh Lamb Mach Wrap
Delicious slow cooked, spiced, Welsh Lamb served with a herby yogurt dip, all wrapped up! The signature dish of Mach Comedy Festival 2016.
- Blitz all the ingredients for the marinade in a blender until you have a smooth paste.
- Make deep slits into the skin of the shoulder and run the paste into the lamb ensuring it’s coated all over.
- Place in a roasting tin and marinade for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Pre heat the oven to 200 oC/ Gas 5 and place the lamb uncovered into the oven for 30 minutes until browned slightly.
- Reduce the temperature to 180 oC/ Gas 3-4 then cover the lamb loosely with foil and cook for approx. 3 hours until the meat is tender and falls off the bone.
- To make the dip – just mix all the ingredients together.
- Using a fork or your hands shred some lamb off the bone, place onto the wrap with a dollop of the yogurt dip, wrap up and enjoy!