Welsh Lamb Chops with sticky BBQ sauce
Share this page
Wednesday 10th June 2015
- 8 lean Welsh lamb loin chops
- 150ml (¼pt) apple and mango juice (or similar flavour)
- 3tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1tbsp brown ketchup/sauce
- 1tbsp mustard
- ½tsp Chinese 5 spice
- Preheat oven to gas mark 4, 180°C, 350°F.
- Place lamb chops in a large ovenproof roasting pan.
- Mix together the fruit juice, ketchups, mustard and 5 spice. Pour over the chops, turn chops over to thoroughly coat.
- Place in oven and cook for 20 minutes until edges of fat are starting to catch.
- After 20 minutes remove from oven and carefully pour off the sauce, reserve in a separate jug.
- Replace chops back in the oven for a further 5 minutes to become more sticky and golden.
- Serve with BBQ sauce, baked potatoes and corn on the cob.