Welsh Beef steak sandwiches with cranberry mayo
- First, heat some oil in a small pan and lightly cook the sliced mushroom and chilli until they begin to soften. Once the mixture has softened, remove it from the pan.
- Now place the steaks into the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes each side.
- When the steaks are cooked, mix together the cranberry sauce and mayonnaise.
- Next, lightly toast the bread slices, butter them, and stack the steak with mushrooms and a dollop of mayonnaise.
- Serve as small and delicate canapés, or as a chunky lunchtime feast.