- First, heat some oil in a large wok or frying pan, and then add the garlic and meat strips. Brown the meat all over on a high heat – this should take about 2-3 minutes.
- Next, stir in the mushrooms and fast cook for 1-2 minutes until the liquid has evaporated.
- Add the goats’ cheese and stir through slowly so that it starts to melt & turn gooey.
- Now, grab a large salad bowl and combine the salad leaves, peach slices, mushrooms and Welsh Beef.
- Finally, put the runny honey, olive oil, and chopped thyme into an empty, clean screw top jar and shake well. Drizzle over the salad and serve.