Spiced Welsh Lamb and Orange Cassoulet
- In a large ovenproof pan heat the oil and the meat cubes and brown. Add the shallots, garlic and sausage and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the paprika and cinnamon and thoroughly coat all ingredients.
- Add the stock, orange juice, rind and orange wedges and borlotti beans – mix well and bring to the boil.
- Cover with the lid or foil and cook in a preheated oven for about 1½-2 hours until meat is tender.
- Serve with chunks of crusty fruit bread and winter greens.