Piquant Welsh Beef Rissoles with tangy tomato BBQ sauce
Share this page
Saturday 6th June 2015
- 450g (1lb) lean minced Welsh Beef
- 2tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1tbsp capers, chopped
- 1tbsp mustard
For the Tangy tomato BBQ sauce:
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 5tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1tsp mustard
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- Place all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Thoroughly mix together and shape into small sausage shapes. Place on grill pan and cook under preheated grill or BBQ for approx 12 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
- Make Tangy Tomato BBQ Sauce: Put the garlic, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, mustard and tomato in a pan together, bring to the boil and serve.
- Serve with tangy tomato BBQ sauce and toasted pitta wedges.