Pan-Seared Welsh Lamb Steaks With Warm Potato And Green Bean Salad from Larger Family Life
- Crush the garlic and stir into olive oil with the salt, pepper and oregano.
- Coat each Welsh Lamb steak on both sides and allow to sit for five minutes
- Put a heavy-bottomed pan on the hob on a medium-high heat
- Trim the ends of the green beans and set to one side
- Boil potatoes in boiling, salted water until almost tender. Five minutes from the end of cooking, toss in the green beans
- Meanwhile, check the pan to ensure it is hot enough. Flick a few drops of water into it and, if they sizzle and dance with the heat, it’s time to get cooking! Cook either side of each Welsh Lamb steak for two minutes. Then turn back to the first side and cook each side for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and green beans and place into a bowl. Finely chop the spring onions and parsley and add them to the potatoes and green beans, tossing them all together with the olive oil and juice of one lemon until coated. Season to taste.
- Serve with the seared Welsh Lamb steaks and enjoy!
See more of Tania's recipes at: http://www.largerfamilylife.com/