- Place mince into a cold pan, increase the heat and dry fry the mince until browned.
- Add the onions and pepper, cook until they start to soften. Add the spices and chutney and mix thoroughly, then place a lid on the pan and simmer for about 5-10 minutes.
- To make the Salsa, mix together the mango, spring onion, mint and lime juice.
- Warm the breads under a hot grill, then take each one and either make a pocket, slice in half or simply ‘top’ with the mince mixture.
- Serve with the mango salsa and crunchy salad leaves.