- First, place the Welsh Lamb mince into a large bowl and add in the harissa paste, garlic, sundried tomatoes and seasoning.
- Next, divide the mixture into eight portions and mould into sausage shapes.
- Now thread the ‘sausages’ onto the soaked bamboo skewers – squeeze around the skewer lightly to secure.
- Place the newly crafted Koftas on a plate, cover and cool in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- Now preheat the grill, remove the Koftas from the fridge and place under the hot grill – cook for about 12 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- With the Welsh Lamb Koftas cooking; toss together the beefsteak tomato, cucumber, sundried tomato, dried oregano, feta cheese and fresh parsley – sprinkle with a little seasoning.
- Serve the delicious Koftas with Greek style salad and toasted pitta breads.