Easy Slow Cooker Welsh Lamb Curry from My Fussy Eater
- Plug in your slow cooker and let it warm up with the lid off.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and and add in the diced onion. Cook for 2-3 minutes until starting to soften.
- Add the garlic, curry powder, ground coriander, ground cumin and paprika and cook for another couple of minutes, stirring all the spices into the onions.
- Transfer this mixture into the slow cooker and then add the lamb chunks to the frying pan.
- Fry the lamb for 4-5 minutes until all the sides have browned, then add to the slow cooker along with any cooking juices.
- Add the lamb stock, tinned tomatoes, coconut cream and tomato puree to the slow cooker. Give it all a good stir with a spoon and pop the lid on.
- Cook on high for 2 hours and then reduce to low and cook for a further 1 hour. Alternatively you can cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Serve with boiled rice, fresh coriander and a squeeze of lime juice.
See more of Ciara's recipes at: https://www.myfussyeater.com/recipes/