- Pre heat oven to Gas Mark 4-5, 180°C, 350°F
- Take 2 lean racks of Welsh Lamb or leg joint and calculate the cooking time as opposite. Make slits into the fatty parts of the Welsh Lamb and stuff with ginger. Cooking time - Medium – 25 minutes per 450g/½kg (1lb) plus 25 minutes. Well done – 30 minutes per 450g/½kg (1lb) plus 30 minutes
- Foil line a roasting pan and place in the Welsh Lamb. Pour over the racks a few tablespoons of the cider and a tablespoon of the ginger syrup from the jar and season. Open roast for the calculated time.
- Place remaining cider into a small pan with cinnamon stick and 30ml (2tbsp) syrup from the stem ginger jar, spices and marmalade. Place on a medium heat and fast simmer for 10-15 minutes to reduce by about half.
- Serve the Welsh Lamb racks sliced between the bones and drizzled with cider reduction along with full Christmas goodies & trimmings.