Champions Welsh Lamb Stir-fry
Share this page
Monday 8th June 2015
- 450g (1lb) Welsh Lamb leg steaks, cut into small cubes
- 15ml (1tbsp) oil
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, squashed
- 397g (14oz) can chopped tomatoes
- 1 small red, green and orange pepper, cut into rings
- 100g (4oz) orzo pasta, very small soup style pasta shapes
- 150ml (¼pt) lamb stock
- 30ml (2tbsp) fresh flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 50g (2oz) feta cheese, crumbled
- Find a large non-stick wok or saucepan. Splash a tablespoon of oil into the pan, heat and fry the succulent Welsh Lamb cubes with the onion and garlic.
- Add all remaining ingredients except the parsley and cheese.
- Bring to the boil and then simmer with the lid on or cover with foil.
- Stir frequently to prevent the pasta from sticking to the bottom of the pan and add a little extra water if the mixture becomes too dry.
- Cook for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with toasted pittas.