Champions Welsh Lamb Stir-fry
- Find a large non-stick wok or saucepan. Splash a tablespoon of oil into the pan, heat and fry the succulent Welsh Lamb cubes with the onion and garlic.
- Add all remaining ingredients except the parsley and cheese.
- Bring to the boil and then simmer with the lid on or cover with foil.
- Stir frequently to prevent the pasta from sticking to the bottom of the pan and add a little extra water if the mixture becomes too dry.
- Cook for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with toasted pittas.