- Pre-heat oven to Gas 4, 180ºC, 350ºF.
- Heat some oil in a large pan, then add the mince, onion and garlic and fry until browned.
- Then add the passatta, tomatoes, chilli powder, courgette, mushrooms and seasoning.
- Savour the delicious aroma then simmer on a low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Now take each tortilla, scoop on a large dollop of the mixture on one edge, then spread out and roll up.
- Place the stuffed tortillas neatly into a dish, lavish with cheese and bake for about 15 minutes until gooey and golden.
- Serve with seasonal salad and crunchy slaw and sour cream. Sombrero optional.