The Royal Welsh Lamb Burger
- 750g Welsh Lamb mince
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- 2tbsp mint sauce
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- 2tbsp mixed herbs
- 3tbsp paprika
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 4/6 slices of Snowdonia cheese
- 4-6 slices of welsh cured bacon
- 4-6 eggs
- Pre heat oven – 170c
- Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix with hands until all bonded together.
- Form into patties and bake for 20-30 mins (depending on size) or until golden brown and cooked through completely
- Serve on a brioche bun and serve with optional Snowdonia Cheese, Welsh Bacon and a fried egg.
The Royal Welsh Lamb Burger even appeared on ITV's Loose Women, find out what they made of the burger here: https://www.itv.com/