- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the minced beef, cook for a few minutes until browned.
- Add the onion, garlic and chilli, and fry for a few minutes until the onion is softened.
- Add the remaining ingredients, stir well and bring to the boil. Lower the heat and place a lid on the pan.
- Cook for approximately 35 minutes, until it is a fairly thick consistency.
- While the chilli is cooking, prepare the salsa by mixing all the ingredients together.
- Serve the chilli with rice or jacket sweet potatoes, salsa and a dollop of soured cream.
Welsh Beef chilli with jacket sweet potato and tomato salsa
- Prep time 25 mins
- Cook time 45 mins
- Serves 4