- Place in a bowl the tikka spice. Add to this the lamb cubes and mix together thoroughly. Cover and leave to marinate until you are ready.
- In a large pan heat oil, add garlic and onion, and cook until softened. Add curry powder and coat all ingredients. Cook the spice for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the vegetables, the can of tomatoes and mango chutney. Bring to the boil and simmer with lid on for about 15 minutes until all flavours have combined and vegetables are tender. Add a splash of water if sauce becomes too thick.
- Preheat the grill and cook the lamb cubes on a foil lined grill pan for 10-12 minutes until starting to brown and cooked through. Add to the top of the vegetable curry the pre-cooked rice, but don’t stir.
- On top of the rice place the tikka lamb cubes, replace the lid and allow about 5 minutes to heat everything through.
- Sprinkle with the toasted almonds and fresh chopped coriander and serve in large scoops making sure everyone gets the vegetable curry, rice and tikka cubes.