Recipe courtesy of Hungry Health Happy
- Put the lamb chops, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, garlic, rosemary, lemon juice and zest and the salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix well so that the lamb is coated. Cover and leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C / 180˚C fan / Gas 6.
- Parboil the potatoes for 5 minutes. Drain and leave to steam dry for a few minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan and add the marinated chops. Brown for 1 minute per side.
- Put the browned chops onto a large baking tray and add the shallots.
- Add the potatoes to the tray. Drizzle the remaining oil over the potatoes and add any oil from the pan. Put in the oven for 5 minutes, or 8 minutes if you prefer your lamb more well-done.
- Add the tomatoes to the pan and return to the oven for a further 10 minutes.