- Dry fry the mince for 10 minutes until browned and cooked, keeping in it small clumps.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 180°C fan / Gas 6.
- In a small bowl, mix together the ketchup, purée and herbs.
- Place the bread bases onto a large baking sheet. Spread some of the tomato mixture onto each bread base and top with the cheese, the cooked mince and a selection of your other ingredients.
- Place in the oven for approximately 10-12 minutes until the toppings are piping hot.
Tip: Great for the kids to make and to use up bits of vegetables you might have in your fridge.