- 450g PGI Welsh Lamb steaks, cut into thin strips
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 lime, juice and rind
- 100g sugar snap peas or mangetout, or a mixture, sliced
- 225g precooked noodles
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- Energy: 1142 KJ
- Calories: 273 kcals
- Fat: 15 g
- Of which saturates: 4.5 g
- Salt: 0.2 g
- Iron: 2.2 mg
- Heat the oils in a large non-stick frying pan or wok, add the lamb strips and garlic. Cook for 4-5 minutes until meat is browned on all sides and cooked through.
- Add the sweet chilli sauce and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the lime juice and rind, sugar snap peas and/or mangetout and stir through.
- Lastly add the noodles and spring onions, toss together and serve scattered with coriander.