- Heat olive oil in a saucepan and cook onion and lean lamb cubes.
- Add risotto rice and stir thoroughly.
- Add stock and bring to the boil, season and simmer gently for approximately 30 minutes or until the rice is cooked and all the liquid absorbed. (Add a little more stock to achieve your desired texture/consistency).
- During the last 5 minutes of the cooking time add sugar snap peas and frozen peas, stir together and cook until sugar snaps just start to soften.
- Season and finish off served with a handful of rocket and grated parmesan cheese