- Preheat oven to Gas 5, 190C, 375F with a baking tray in the oven to preheat.
- Place breadcrumbs and black pepper in a shallow bowl and combine together. Place flour on a shallow dish and the lightly beaten egg on another. Dip the cutlets firstly into flour, then egg followed by crumbs. Double crumb if you wish.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan and brown cutlets until golden on both sides.
- Place cutlets on the preheated tray and cook for 10 minutes until meat is tender and cooked through.
- Salsa: Combine together the spinach, pine nuts and fresh mint. Mix together the oil and mint jelly and spoon over the spinach mix, toss well together and allow to stand before serving.
- Serve cutlets with salsa and mashed pumpkin or squash.