- Put the lamb mince, garlic, cranberry, seasoning and cheese into a large bowl and mix together thoroughly. A very therapeutic way to start another big day.
- Divide the mixture into 4 large, or 8-10 small ‘dipping sized’ portions, and shape into burgers. If any cheese cubes are showing just push them into the mince.
- Place under a preheated grill and cook for about 6 minutes each side until golden and cooked through.
- Take the Camembert out of its packaging and loosely wrap in baking paper. Replace back into its wooden case and bake at Gas 5 190ºC 375ºF for about 10 minutes until cheese starts to go gooey. Break crust and spoon in the cranberry to serve.
- Serve the burgers dipped into the baked Camembert with extra crunchy vegetable crudités.