- Preheat your oven to 200ºC/Gas mark 6.
- Place the mince in a non-stick wok or saucepan and dry fry for about 5 minutes until browned (this means you don't have to add any extra oil or fat to the pan and a little fat will come out of the mince which will help the meat to brown).
- Add the onion and garlic and cook for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add the courgettes, sweetcorn, chopped tomatoes, tomato puree and ketchup, herbs and black pepper.
- Cook gently over a low heat for a few minutes. Add the cubed cheese into the mixture and carefully transfer into an ovenproof dish.
- Top with the oven chips and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Cook for approximately 20 - 25 minutes until the chips are cooked and browned.