- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 4-5, 180ºC, 350ºF.
- Mix together thoroughly the marmalade, oregano, garlic, cayenne and oil. Add the steaks and coat well in the mixture. Cover and leave to marinate for about 1 hour in the fridge
- Place the sliced potato onto a baking tray, sprinkle over the chillies, spice and oil, toss to cover.
- Place in the oven for about 40-50 minutes until potatoes are tender, crispy and golden.
- Remove the steaks from the marinade and scrape the sauce off - retain.
- Preheat the BBQ or griddle pan and cook steaks: Rare: 2 minutes each side Medium: 4 minutes each side Well Done: 6 minutes each side
- Heat the leftover marinade in the microwave until bubbling hot. Allow steaks to stand for 5 minutes before serving with heated sauce, potatoes and black bean, spring onion and orange salad.