- Thread 3-4 pieces of Welsh Beef onto long metal or (pre-soaked in water) wooden skewers.
- Make ‘Christmas Cake’ Glaze: Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl. Place the skewers onto a grill pan and cook under a hot preheated grill for 8-10 minutes.
- Half way through the cooking time brush the skewers liberally with glaze, and again towards the end of cooking.
- Make the Christmas Slaw: Place all the ingredients into a large bowl & mix well together.
- Serve the skewers with a heap of slaw – any leftover glaze can be boiled in a pan rapidly for a few minutes & served as a dipping ‘jam’.