- In a large pan heat oil and cook lean beef rump steak for 3-4 minutes. Add onion, beetroot, carrot and cabbage (the beetroot will give the stir fry a ‘red glow').
- Add orange juice cook for further 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir through Feta cheese.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley, and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
- Serve with boiled rice and toasted pitta breads.
- (If fresh beetroot is not available use 1 red pepper, deseeded and finely sliced. This will change the recipe but is a good alternative).