Three Cheese Welsh Beef Pasta
Share this page
Wednesday 3rd June 2015
- 225g (8oz) Welsh Beef quick cook thin rump or flash fry steaks, cut into strips
- 15ml (1tbsp) Oil
- 1 Clove garlic, squashed
- 5ml (1tsp) Dijon mustard
- 2 Sprigs fresh thyme leaves
- 100g (4oz) Mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 100g (4oz) Asparagus spears, cut into long pieces or blanched green beans
- 100g (4oz) Ricotta cheese
- 50g (2oz) Soft blue cheese eg Dolcelatte – cut into small cubes
- 25g (1oz) Parmesan, grated
- Fresh chives, chopped – to serve
- Spaghetti to serve
- Cook the spaghetti as per packet instructions and keep warm.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and add the garlic and the Welsh Beef strips and cook until meat is brown and cooked through but still juicy.Add the mustard, thyme, mushrooms, asparagus and cook for 1-2 minutes.Add the ricotta and toss through.
- Remove from the heat and add the blue cheese.
- Pile the spaghetti into pasta bowls, top with the Welsh Beef strips.
- Serve straight away scattered with Parmesan and fresh chives.