Three Cheese Welsh Beef Pasta
- Cook the spaghetti as per packet instructions and keep warm.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and add the garlic and the Welsh Beef strips and cook until meat is brown and cooked through but still juicy.Add the mustard, thyme, mushrooms, asparagus and cook for 1-2 minutes.Add the ricotta and toss through.
- Remove from the heat and add the blue cheese.
- Pile the spaghetti into pasta bowls, top with the Welsh Beef strips.
- Serve straight away scattered with Parmesan and fresh chives.