- For the marinade, place the olive oil, lemon (juice and rind) and a pinch of dried oregano into a large dish and stir together well.
- Add the Welsh Lamb and fully coat in the marinade – cover with cling film and place in the fridge to marinate for about 30-60 minutes.
- Once the Welsh Lamb has marinated, preheat the grill and thread two to three pieces of meat onto the end of each bamboo skewer.
- Now place the skewers under a preheated grill and cook for 10-12 minutes until cooked through.
- With the skewers cooking, it’s time to make the dip. Place the peanut butter, tahini paste, lemon juice and rind, pinch of chilli powder, chickpeas, chopped garlic and olive oil into a food processor and whiz together until smooth.
- Serve the satay on a platter with dipping hummus, plus toasted pitas or crusty bread wedges.