- Place the burger ingredients into a large bowl and mix thoroughly. Divide the mixture into 4 or 6 and shape into burgers.
- Pop your head out of the window and decide if it’s BBQ or grill weather – either way cook for 4-6 minutes each side, until cooked thoroughly.
- Whilst the burgers are sizzling away, in a separate jug mix together the curry powder, mayonnaise and lime rind and juice and hey presto you have a delicious coronation dressing.
- To make the salad toss together the apricots, onion, lime rind, grapes and almonds.
- Serve the burger on toasted ciabatta with salad and a dollop of coronation dressing.