- *If the steaks aren't very thin, place on a board and bash with a rolling pin to flatten.
- Take 3 small plates and place onto one the seasoned flour, beaten egg on the second and crumbs on the third. Add to the crumbs the lemon rind and chopped herbs
- Take each steak and dip each side into the flour, then egg and finally the crumbs.
- Heat a large frying and add the oil.
- Add the steaks and cook for 3-4 minutes each side until crumb is golden and crunchy, and steak is cooked through but juicy.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, horseradish and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Serve the crumbed steak with your favourite bread or place on top of a crunchy mixed salad with a dollop of horseradish mayo.