- Preheat oven to Gas 4-5, 180ºC, 350ºF.
- Mix together all the ingredients in a large jug (except, of course, the cutlets and satsumas).
- Place the cutlets on a foil lined baking tray and pour over the glaze (reserve a little for the satsumas) and coat the cutlets generously.
- Cut the tops off the satsumas and roughly hollow out some of the flesh. Pour in a little of the glaze and replace the lids and bake at the same time as the cutlets.
- Place in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes until the coating is sticky and golden.
- To serve, pile onto a dish with the ‘dipping’ satsumas – bon appétit and Happy New Year!