Competition terms & conditions
‘Quality Time’ Cookbook Competition Terms and Conditions
Full Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Hybu Cig Cymru – Meat Promotion Wales, Ty Rheidol, Parc Merlin, Aberystwyth, SY23 3FF. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.
Acceptance of these rules is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of these rules. Entry indicates acceptance of these rules.Entrants can submit by following the entry mechanic listed on the competition social post, but there will only be six prizes and six winning entries selected across Facebook & Twitte & Instagram (in total).
- Entrants can enter on more than one Welsh Lamb social channel.
- The prize for each winner is one ‘Quality Time with Welsh Lamb’ cookbook (copyright: Hybu Cig Cymru – Meat Promotion Wales).
- The promoter is AgencyUK acting on behalf of Hybu Cig Cymru – Meat Promotion Wales.
- Employees (and their families or agents) of the promoter or HCC are not eligible to enter.
- To participate in the competition entrants are required to visit the PGI Welsh Lamb Facebook and/or Twitter and/or Instagram channels and enter via their respective entry mechanic.
- Any entry that is illegible, lost or misplaced, incomplete or fraudulent, or which otherwise does not comply with these rules, will be disqualified at the sole discretion of AgencyUK.
- There will be 6 winners chosen at the end of the competition. The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified no later than 48 hours after their entry has been chosen at random.
- If the winners do not respond within 72 hours of receiving the notification, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and choose an alternative winner (and so on until the prize is fulfilled).
- The prize may take up to twelve (12) weeks to be arranged for the winners.
- The prize draw period will commence on 7th May 2018 and end at 23:59 on 13th May 2018. Entries must be received by this closing time and date. Any entries received after this time on the closing date will not be accepted.
- The name of the winners will be available until 31st August 2018, and can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: AgencyUK, Units 2 & 5 Workshops, Beehive Yard, Bath, BA1 5BT
- Entries from UK mainland addresses only. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer/phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- AgencyUK will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
- By entering into the competition, winners agree that their name may be used when declaring the winners to the PGI Welsh Lamb social community.
- Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this promotion without notice due to circumstances outside its control.
- Promoter may at its discretion extend the period of the promotion.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Facebook, Twitter & Instagram is not responsible in respect of any aspect of this promotion.
- Copyright: The Prize Draw and all accompanying materials are copyright © Hybu Cig Cymru – Meat Promotion Wales its affiliates. All rights reserved.