Recipe courtesy of Food & Drink Wales.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C / 180˚C fan / Gas 6.
- Score the fat on the lamb and season well. Sear the lamb in a hot non-stick pan until golden and place in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove the lamb from the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Finely chop the mint, parsley, garlic and cornichons and place in a bowl. Add the olive oil, zest of 1 lemon, the lemon juice and laverbread and stir. Season to taste.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the butter and leave it to melt before adding the breadcrumbs. Toss the breadcrumbs in the butter and the oil. Cook over a medium heat until crisp and golden. Remove from the heat and add the remaining zest (1 lemon).
- Divide the cutlets and serve with the dipping sauce and lemon breadcrumbs.