- First, preheat oven to 200˚C / 180°C fan / Gas 6.
- Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface and create a rectangle of about 20 x 30cm.
- Using a knife lightly score a border about 2cm from the edge and place on a large baking sheet.
- Next, spread the pastry with tomato paste or pesto and cover with a layer of spinach followed by the courgette slices, lamb mince, feta and seasoning, leaving the 2cm border free.
- Now, place the tart into the preheated oven for about 30-35 minutes, until the filling is cooked and pastry golden.
- Serve with salad and new potatoes.
Welsh Lamb spinach and feta tartlet
- Prep time 10 mins
- Cook time 35 mins
- Serves 4