- Heat olive oil in a saucepan and cook the onion and lean lamb cubes.
- Add the risotto rice and stir thoroughly.
- Add the stock and bring to the boil, season and simmer gently for approximately 30 minutes or until the rice is cooked and all the liquid absorbed (you can add a little more stock to achieve your desired texture/consistency).
- During the last 5 minutes of the cooking, add sugar snap peas and frozen peas, stir together and cook until sugar snaps just start to soften.
- Season and finish off served with a handful of rocket and grated parmesan cheese.
Welsh Lamb, rocket and parmesan risotto
- Prep time 20 mins
- Cook time 30 mins
- Serves 2