- Take the lean lamb rump or leg steaks and cut into small cubes. Thread 2-3 pieces of meat and onions onto long wooden skewers (pre-soaked in water to prevent burning).
- Make glaze: mix together in a small saucepan all the ingredients for the glaze. Bring to the boil. Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes. Brush kebabs liberally with glaze
- Place the skewers under a preheated grill and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Re-glaze the kebabs.
- Thoroughly boil any remaining glaze and serve drizzled over kebabs.
- Serve with a noodle and spring vegetable (peas, sugar snaps, asparagus) salad. You can also grill fresh pineapple cubes – tastes delicious!
Welsh Lamb kebabs with pineapple, soy and chilli served with noodle and spring vegetable salad
- Prep time 15 mins
- Cook time 20 mins
- Serves 2