- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 160°C fan / Gas 4.
- Place the lamb chops in a large ovenproof roasting pan.
- Mix together the fruit juice, ketchups, mustard and five-spice. Pour over the chops, turning them over to thoroughly coat. Place in the oven.
- After 20 minutes, remove the roasting pan from the oven and carefully pour off the sauce. Reserve the sauce in a separate jug.
- Increase the oven temperature. Return the chops to the oven for a further 5 minutes so they become more sticky and golden.
- Serve with BBQ sauce, boiled new potatoes and corn on the cob.
Welsh Lamb chops with sticky BBQ sauce
- Prep time 10 mins
- Cook time 25 mins
- Serves 4