- Put the lamb into a large bowl and add the soy sauce, orange and lime juice.
- Sprinkle over the dried spices and mix well. Cover and marinate for 10 minutes, or longer in the fridge, if time allows.
- Thread the lamb cubes equally onto 4 metal or wooden skewers (previously soaked in water) for 20 minutes.
- Cook on a preheated moderate grill or on a prepared barbecue for 15 minutes, turning occasionally, or until any meat juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, prepare the tzatziki – in a medium bowl mix together the yogurt, cucumber and mint.
- Warm the pittas, split them in half and divide the lettuce and red onion between them. Top with the lamb, squeeze over the lemon juice and serve with the tzatziki.
Welsh Lamb and tzatziki pitta
- Prep time 10 mins
- Cook time 15 mins
- Serves 4