For the kebab:
- In a large bowl mix the allspice, smoked paprika, garlic granules, celery salt, nutmeg and rapeseed oil together. Season with a pinch of salt and black pepper. Add the beef chunks and mix well. Ideally let the marinated beef rest for two to three hours ahead of cooking.
- Thread the beef and vegetables on to the skewers. Alternate pieces of beef and vegetables until all of the ingredients are finished.
- Grill on a medium to high heat for 12 minutes. Turn the kebabs once while grilling.
For the couscous:
- Prepare the couscous by following the on-pack instructions.
- Mix the chopped coriander into the couscous and season to taste.
- Serve the couscous in a bowl or plate and lay the kebabs on top.