- First heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the strips of meat and brown for a few minutes.
- Add the onions and peppers and cook until they start to soften.
- Add the fajita seasoning and mix thoroughly, stir for a few minutes then add the chopped tomatoes and stir until heated through.
- Make the dip by mixing together the mayonnaise, yogurt and garlic.
- To assemble – warm the tortillas as per instructions on pack then take the tortillas and place a large spoonful of the meat mixture on each one, top with a spoonful of the dip and scatter with the parsley. Roll up and enjoy.
Welsh Beef fajitas with tangy yogurt dip
- Prep time 20 mins
- Cook time 10 mins
- Serves 5+