- In a small bowl mix the paprika and the oil to a paste and rub all over the lamb.
- Pan fry for 3 minutes on each side and leave to rest.
- Slice the lamb into slivers and mix with the juices in the pan.
- Mix the grated cucumber with the salt and lemon juice and stir it into the sour cream.
For the pickles
- In a pot bring the sugar and vinegar to the boil. Remove from the heat as soon as it comes to the boil and leave to cool for 2 minutes, drop in the onions and leave until cold.
- Serve the lamb with the heated tortillas and the sliced avocado, lettuce, coriander and mint, chillis, spring onions and cherry tomatoes.
- Assemble as you wish or place all the different ingredients into the centre of the table and let everyone make their own.