Recipe courtesy of Hungry Healthy Happy
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper.
- Add the flour to the diced lamb. Mix well so that all the lamb is coated.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the coated lamb. Heat so that the lamb is browned on all sides, about 5 minutes. Once browned, set aside.
- Add the diced carrot, celery and onion to the pan. Cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the softened vegetables to the slow cooker and then add the lamb.
- Add the garlic, rosemary, stock (dissolved in 200ml boiling water), wine and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add the tomato purée and chopped tomatoes. Mix well.
- Cook on low for 7 hours or high for 5 hours.