A super easy pie made from Sunday’s leftovers!
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 180°C fan / Gas 6.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onion, and fry until soft. Add the leftover lamb and vegetables and heat until piping hot. Stir in the peas, gravy, red currant jelly and rosemary.
- Transfer the ingredients into an over proof dish.
- Lightly brush the filo sheets with the melted butter and gently scrunch the pastry place over the ingredients.
- Brush the remaining butter over the top and place in oven for 20 minutes until golden brown.