- Great using hot carved beef or leftover roast beef.
- Lightly fry the onion slices in a little oil until soft and browned.
- Mix together the horseradish sauce and mayo.
- Toast the bread or place on griddle pan/plate, butter if desired.
- Assemble by spreading the horseradish mayo over both slices of bread, load one slice with the beef slices and onion, season and top with other bread slice.
Loaded grilled Welsh Beef sandwich with horseradish mayo
- Prep time 10 mins
- Cook time 10 mins
- Serves 1