- Preheat the oven to 200˚C / 180˚C fan / Gas 6.
- Place the leftover beef bourguignon in a suitably sized pie dish.
- On a floured board, roll out enough puff pastry to cover the pie dish. Cut thin strips of pastry and wet with water and press around the rim of the pie dish. Wet the pastry rim and place the rolled pastry over the pie. Trim around the dish and then seal and crimp the edges.
- Add a little milk to the beaten egg and use a pastry brush to brush over the surface of the pastry.
- Place in the oven for approximately 25 – 30 minutes until the pastry is golden brown and the filling is piping hot.
Leftover Welsh Beef bourguignon pie
- Prep time 10 mins
- Cook time 25 mins
- Serves 4