- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onion, garlic and ginger and fry gently for 5 minutes
- Add the mince and increase the heat, and fry until browned.
- Stir in the curry powder and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato purée, stock, tinned tomatoes and sugar, stir well and bring to the boil then simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the peas and cook for a further 4 minutes.
- Serve with rice or flatbreads and top with natural yogurt and the spring onions.
Welsh Lamb keema curry
- Prep time 10 mins
- Cook time 25 mins
- Serves 4